If you or a loved one are in pain and looking for Physiotherapy at home, Star Home Care Givers provide home physiotherapist for your treatment in the comfort of your own home or office.
Why Call for Physiotherapy at Home?
- Post-operative physiotherapy after surgery like hip or knee replacement
- Those with fall and balance problems
- Those with stroke, Multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
- Elderly people who would like to have a family member around
- Pregnant / Expecting moms who cannot step out regularly, without a family member
Live Your Life Again
In case of joint replacements, physiotherapist can begin to assist you as soon as you have decided to have a surgery. We plan your rehab and start physiotherapy at home as soon as you reach back from the hospital. Our focus is to reduce pain and odoema as much as possible, along with retraining the muscles to gain strength and speeding up your recovery. Our Physiotherapist will bring specialized equipment to facilitate your recovery. They will design exercise programs around what you have at home.
Many of the problems and challenges of ageing are better managed in your own home environment, where we can see the problems on the spot. We can also involve care-givers and family members to give them a better understanding of how they can help.